Tuesday, February 9, 2010

L.O.V.E



The greatest principal in human nature is the wish to be appreciated and loved. If you treat people as if they were what they should be and could be, they will become what they should be and could be. There is no stimulus like that which comes from realizing that others believe in you and love you.

Love is not being loved to someone you love only. We can give our love to God, parents, family, friends and also your teachers. For now I’m still single. I want to spend my wonderful times with my lovely family and my lovely friends. For lovers, I believe that when there is a fate for me then that’s it! (+-+) Well, I’m a little bit shy to talk about love actually. Huhu. So, I will my secret about love. =D

Topic about love is not subjective. I want to share about my only love right now. for now my love is for my only niece. His name is Mohd Ammar Firdaus. He will become 2 years old this 10th April. He's so cute and clever. Sometimes I will getting tired taking care of him. I still remember the moment when he is still 2 days after being given birth by his mom. His skin is red and I'm so amazed at that moment. I take care of him from he just 2 days being given up to 8 month. After that I got offered to UiTM. When I'm leaving, I'm so sad to leave him. In addition, he will make me forget my sadness and pain especially when I see right in front of my eyes his smiling, his laugh, his attitudes and many more.

According to Allan K. Chalmers the famous love quotes, “ The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for”. Love is happiness. Yeah, maybe people can find happiness through love. I do admit it. Because of love many things can happen. People became sick because of love, people became crazy about love, and people also became stupid about love. Sorry to say about it.

So, people out there that so “crazy” about love so beware of this symptom. When you love someone, please remember DON’T do something stupid that may harm yourself. Okay, that all I can say about LOVE. I do believe in this word, " love study before you love somebody". So, maybe I will focus on my love after study. (+_+). See again in my next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment