Sunday, February 28, 2010

My 10 Wish Lists!

Hye there! Meet again in my new entries for these weeks. This week’s its quite tough to me as i need to accomplish lots of assignment and facing a test, quizzes and also class replacement. Hopefully i can manage to face all this. This week my entries title will be “My 10 Wish Lists”. For this entry we had given an opportunity by Sir Izuan to decide our own topic. After make discussion, we are agreeing with Nabil’s topics, which are “My 10 Wish Lists”.

1. Pass my driving license test!

In my pasts entries I have told you that I love driving right?? Well, actually I did not have any license yet! Huhu.. But! This upcoming 12 of March, I will have a driving test. This will determine my life after this. I hope I will pass this test because it will guarantee my life. I don’t want to fail in this test because I really hate to repeat the same mistake and I also have postponed it many times. So, please wish me luck!

2. Increasing my CGPA

This semester I hope I can increase my pointer as I want to be a great students just like my friends. I also want to make my parents happy with my results. This semester I see that my subject is not really though. So, I hope I can score for every quiz, tests and final examination. Insya’Allah.

3. Grad on time

I really hope that I may grad on time with great result with all my friends. It’s really fun seeing each other wearing the convocation robe. Plus we can snap our picture together and keep it as our sweet memory ever because this opportunity rarely knock twice.

4. Get a great job and income!

After settle my diploma and degree, I hope I will get a great job and great working surrounding. This really makes me feel happy and comfort to work just like I watched in TV’s. I hope I will not become a jobless. I also wish that I will get a great income because I want to spend the money for my future and treat my family especially my parents because they have make a lot of sacrifices since I’m still kid.

5. Go to Mecca with my parents.

I really hope that this wish will achieve. I really want to go to Mecca with them and done haji together with them. It will be wonderful moment ever. We will complete our haji together with our couples. My mom with my dad, and me with my husband. Hehe.. (^ ^) I hope I can made it. Wish my parents have a good health.

6. Married!

Married? Yes, everyone will get married, just fast and late. As you know, our fate has determined by God and everyone has their own life partner. I really hope that I can get married at the age of 25 to 27. So, please pray for me that I will marry on time just like I want to grad on time. =p


7. Have a happy family

I always dreamed that I will have a happy family (husband and kids!) just like I watched in drama. They have a happy family and happy life. No suffer and sadness. At that time I imagine that every tick of time we will have so much fun and laugh without ignoring others.

8. Have a good health

I always pray to God to give a good health to my family and I. I really hope that I will have a good health so that I can take care of my parents and also I don’t want to burden people with my ill. I really pity and sympathy for people that suffer illness like in reality show. I don’t know how to help them, so I just help them with pray to God.

9. Last longer friendship

I wish that my relationship with my lovely best friends will never end. I hope we can spend our glory time together and I really want to come to their wedding and also seeing they coming to my wedding bring along a present. Hopefully we will friends till the end of life. When we become a granny, we can share our memory and experience to our grand kid. (^ ^)

10. Dream car!

Yes! I almost forgot about my dream car. Huhu. I wish that I could get a car after I get my driving license. Perhaps kancil at least. Hehe. Then I will buy my own car with my own money. Surely I will make myself proud! =p I always dream to drive and have a Honda Accord. Well, I can see that it still far to achieve this wish! Unless I get a lucky draw!

That all I can write about my wish. Please pray for my success and pray that my wish will come true. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment