Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Lovely Classmates!


Hye people! We meet again in my new entries. Holidays comes to end and good luck to continue your work. This week I need to make entries about my classmates. Wow! This quite fun to me as I can write I know about them since I have known them since we’re in semester 1. As you see in the picture, there are no boys at all. So, it’s a girl power. I really love to be in this class because there is no boys just like my secondary school. (^-^)

1. ROSLAILI

I have known her since part 1. We always go to class together. I still remember every time we want to go to class, she always came to my room earlier. This makes me think that she is punctual and discipline person. I called her Lili but sometimes I called her Kak Ros. Huhu. From my view, I think Lily is a fierce and very strict person. She also will complete all her assignment even though she busy. I salute you Lili!

2. SHAHIRA

I still remember the first time she enter the class. For your information, she is the second intake student. When I her, it across to my mind that this girl maybe friendly, and that it! It’s true. This is because when she enters the class, she always keeps on smiling. I called her Sha. She crazy about Korean so much. Just take a look at her Myspace or Facebook, there will be her favorite heroes in her profile. =p

3. ZULAIKHA

Zulaika or Kecik. I preferred to called her Kecik because it’s seem synonyms with her. I’m not so close with her because we are from different collage. But, what can I see is, she is very stylish and beautiful. I like to see her smile. In addition, Kecik is very clever and she know what she’s doing and she very good in debate.

4. ISMA

Next is Isma. During semester 1 we’re not in the same class. I’m from D2 and she is D1. We only meet when there is combination class during BEL class. When I look at her, she quite simple I think her is arrogant. But now since we’ve been in the same class for the 2 semester onwards, I can say that Isma is beautiful, kind-hearted and not arrogant at all! For your information, we have same baju kurung songket. (+_+)

5. AZLINA

I called her Kak Azlina because she is older than me. I can see that she is very focused on doing something. Even though she is senior among us, she still being friendly with us. Kak Azlina loves to smile every time. So, keep on smiling ya!

6. ERYNN

Sorry Erin if I spell your name wrongly. Huhu.. I don’t know whether it’s Erynn or Erin. I didn’t really know her because we never being in the same class since semester 1. I only know her name; Erynn Nurshafika. It’s a beautiful name. From my view, Erin is a quiet girl. When I approach her, only then she will talk to me. She always sit next to Baizura and sometimes Afiqah(D2).

7. NABILA IZZATI

Nur Nabila Izzati. I called her Nabil. She is younger than me! So jealous. Huhu.. even though she is younger than me, she is very smart is studying, that why she doing well in her finals. Bravo Nabil! She so skinny but I heard that she eat a lot. Wow!

8. BAIZURA

I called her Zura. Well, I don’t know much about her since we are from different collage. Zura is close with Kecik. They always went to class together. Zura is quiet in class, but sometimes I found that she is funny. One word I can say about her is; Slumber.

9. EZZAH

This girl is very hardworking person. Why? This is because I can see that she likes to become stylish. The way she wears her shawl and scarf. Huhu. She also very focus in class. Last time I talk with her is about her baju kurung. She said that she sew it by her own. Well done Ezzah!

10. ADILA

I called her Dila. She stays at the same sactor with me, sector B. so, we will go to class together with the others. To me, Dila is very focus person. She will determine when she doing some works. Dila have the same interest with Shahirah that is she loves to watch Korean dramas. Dila is quite “crazy” especially when snapping a picture. She likes to make a bunkface. Just look at the above pictures. (^-^)

11. JANNAH

Next is Jannah. I called her Jann or Jajan. Hehe. Jannah is fierce. (+_-) She is clever and also determined when doing her works. Sometimes she quite talkative person.

12. AISHAH

Aishah or Sya. Since I have known her since part 1, what I can say about her is she is camera addicted! She likes to take a picture even though there is a lecturer in the class. In addition, she always tries to focus in class even though she is sleepy. Oppss..

13. SYAKIRA

This girl I’ve known her since part 1. We are in the same platun in KESATRIA. I know her from there. Syakira or Iya is a talkative person. She has represent UiTM for debate competition with kecik. Well done Iya.

14. MISNAHAINI

She has a unique name. People called her Mies. She is Iya bestfriend. They always stick together. When tere is Iya, there is Mies and vise versa. =p BFF k?! Mies is quite quiet in the class. She will talk when there is people approach her first, just like Erin.

15. AMALINA

I almost forgot her real name as I called her Mon. huhu. I don’t know how come AMALINA could turns to MON. Mon is closed with Isma and Nabil. They 3 always together. Mon is very kind-hearted and she not arrogant at all. She also determine when doing her job.

16. HAZIYAH

This cuties classmate is already 22 this year. Did you believe it? She is the eldest in my class. She is small and cute. I called her Kak Aziey. Sometimes she is funny and she also really friendly. She also talkative person.

17. DIANA ISHA

This Johorian people(hehe) is very simple person as I know her. I love to talk with her and I also love to make a joke with her. She ikes to laugh. When you heard her laugh, you will automatically know that, that voice is belong to Diana Isha.

18. ME!! (^_^)

19. FATIHAH

I wonder why people called her Fateen or Ateen. If I’m not mistake, her name is Nur Fatihah. I will ask her later. Huhu. Ateen has beautiful eyes. She is soft-spoken and I can see that she also gentle. Ateen is close to Izzati, Diana and Ellina. Ateen also a clever girl and she score well in final. Good luck Ateen!

20. RAMIZAH

She is the one that I always spent time with. Why?? This is because she is my partner is every my assignment. Being partner with her is really cool. As I don’t need to be so stressed during doing assignment. Ramizah has many idea in her mind, this makes me really impressed with her. She also my class representatives for BEL 311.

21. AINNUR HUDA

When I see her for the first time, one word to describe her is arrogant! Wow! That was before. But now we became closer and sharing our story, secret and gossip together. Huda can become serious when needed and being emotional when she has being pushed by others. She also can become crazy and always make funny.

22. EL-LENA

Her name is unique right?? I think so. I just called her Ina or Lena. She is gentle person and I think she is being pampered by her family. Lena is very determined when studying and struggle person. She also close with Ateen, Diana and Izzati.

23. IZZATI

Last but not least, Izzati or Zatiey. She looks soft from outside but when we know her we can conclude that she is rock. Zatiey coming from girl school just like me. Hehe. I still remember during last semester break, we always chat together to choose the class. Huhu.

Well, that all I can say about my classmates. Even though all of us comes from different countries, we still can interact with each other and enjoy our great time together. Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment