Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day


14 February every year will be a happy and sweet moment for those who celebrate it. It's a day for a couple to show their love to ones they love. It will be a unforgetten moment to themselves. I never celebrate this day because I have no one to celebrate with! Haha. In my opinion, everyday we can show our love to ones we love right? So, appreciate your love everyday.

I'm no so great in talking about love just like I have mention in my oldest post (LOVE). This week my topic is Valentine's Day. I surely don't know what to talk about. At this moment, I am back at my home! Happy holidays to my classmate and happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate it. now, back to my topic; Valentines.

During Valentine's, a couple will spend their time together like having a candle light dinner, gift present to each other just like I have watched in TV. =p During Valentine's television station will always provide a romantic story to the audience. Talk about romantic movie I love to watch Titanic. This really a great story. I willingly to spend my time to watch this story even though I have a lot work to do. My mom share the same favorite like me. We will watch this story together.

I have my own opinion about Valentine's Day. As a Muslim, I have been exposed since I was kid that we as Muslim must not celebrate this day. This is because it's like we celebrate other race culture that opposite from Islamic view. But still there is Muslim still celebrate this day. without valentine's we still can celebrate our love right?

So, Muslim out there, think about this matter wisely. We must remember that Allah is the greatest. We still can show our love every time and everywhere as long as it's not against Islamic rule. That all for this week. See again ya! Daa..

No comments:

Post a Comment