Sunday, January 31, 2010

10 facts about me

Hi! My topic for this week is 10 facts that you should know about me. At first I got this topic, I was so excited because this is the way how people may know me well than just judging me. Many people not really believe me when I told them about myself.

One of the facts that you should know about me is I love to watch “Tinker Bell” and Barbie (+-+). I do love the story but not so obsessed with the dolls and their accessories. I find that this story is fun and make me want to be in that story. When I’m telling my friends about this, they laugh at me. LOL! Well, no matter what people says about it, I don’t care because this is my interest and nobody can stop me.

Secondly, I love humors very much as it like give me a life. Huhu. In life we cannot be serious all the time. From my view, people that so serious in their life will lack of friends compared to people that have sense of humor. Humor gives me a great moment to enjoy with my family and my friends. I also enjoyed watched Mr. Bean and Toms and Jerry tales because this is really entertain me.

Thirdly, every time I have free time, I will hang out with all my best friends. They are; Huda, Dyda, Echa and Mira. We always spend our great time together. Usually when we hang out, we will go to shopping mall to do window shopping. I enjoy my time with them because they always make me want to laugh. Even though all of us are now busy with studying, we’re still connecting with each other. I love you guys!

Fourthly, whenever I stressed, the first thing cross in my mind is go shopping. Usually I will buy only one thing that a bit expensive but it makes me satisfy (+_+). However, when I have no money, I will go for water fall. I feel calm and relax when I saw water fall. It was beautiful. Added with quiet environment, it’s really making me peaceful. At Sagil, we have Gunung Ledang. Usually I will spend my time there with my friends. I always go after class for last semester. For this semester, I haven’t gone yet. I need to accomplish my assignment first.

Fifth, another fact about me is I’m not easily get angry to people. Once I’m angry, my tears will fall because I really hate to scold people and I will keep it in my heart. So people please don’t make me mad ya! Hehe. Besides that people will hate people that are easily become angry.

Others than above facts, facts that you should know is I will easily get boring when there is no one around me. I always need someone to be on me all the time. It doesn’t matter if just on phone call. As long as I’m will not getting bored. This is because when I bored, I will just sleep and eat. This is not good for health! Sometimes I also will become stress when I’m bored. So, whenever I’m getting bored, I will text my friends.

Next, I love to drive fast especially when I’m mad. I hates people that drive big car but he or she drive slow. Even though I love to drive fast, I still follow the rules and remember my family. I still remember the first time I get my license I was so excited and every day I will drive the car.

Other than that, I cannot sleep alone in room especially at my college. As it will make me feel scared and I will start to thing negative things such as ghost. So, every time my roommates went back to their hometown, I will sleep at my friend’s room.

Besides that, I’m not good telling others my problems. So, I will just keep it in my heart. Actually, keeping your own problem will make it become worse. I think I need to learn how to tell others my problem. For now, I only trust one person to share my problem with. =D

Last but not least, I’m so scared with snake. This happen because I have got bad dream about it. I almost get bitten by snake. Oh my god. I was surrounded by snakes and I have no place to run to. I’m so glad that this is just dream. According to old people, they tell me that when we had a dream about snake, meanings that we will be proposed by some one. Does this a real?? Well, until now there is nobody hand me in! =p


No comments:

Post a Comment