Wednesday, January 6, 2010

About Me



Hello! The name given is Nor Hidayah Binti Mohd Basri. Just call me Dayah. I was born on 29th May 1990 at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang, Selangor. I stayed with my parents at Jalan Hassan, Klang, Selangor. My father’s name is Mohd Basri Bin Abdul Salam. He used to worked as a supervisor at a factory. Now he has retired and just spend his time with gardening. My lovely mom’s name is Salbiah bt Othman. She is a housewife and sometimes she will take care of her grandson. Both my parents is a wonderful parents. They always support me when I need them and also will help me to build up my spirit whenever I feel down.

When I was 6th years old, I was sent to a kindergarden name as ‘Tadika Pasti darul Ulum’. I still remember the first time I step my foot there. I was so afraid until I asked my parents to wait for me till I finished. When I was 7 years old, I was send to primary school, that is Sekolah Kebangsaan Teluk Pulai, Klang. I was at there until I was 12 years old. At that ages, I need to take UPSR. My UPSR result just satisfy me but not make me so proud.

Up to 13 years old,I was schooling at Methodist Girl’s School,Klang. It’s a suprise for me to know that I have leave my childhood time and attending a secondary school. That’s is another changes in my life. I was school at girl school, so the surronding is totally different from my primary school that are mixed with boy’s.in my opinion, I think schooling at girl's school is more fun than other school. I was having so much fun and sweet moment when I was studying there. At there, I have my favourite teacher’s. She thought me English and mathematics. Although she’s a bit fierce sometimes, but I love her. This is because she always blow our spirit especially during SPM comes. Thank’s God for the great teacher’s that I’ve never forget.

Even though I have leave the school, all the sweet and bitter experience that i have faced, will always stick in my heart forever. For now on, studying at UITM Segamat in Diploma in Banking is another experience that will bring me to another changes in my life. I’m hoping for my successful life here, so I will make my parents proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment