Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Roommates

This semester I got the same room as past semester. My collage is “Kolej Intan”. Since semester one I stayed there. My room for this semester is 018B. It’s has been 3 semester onwards I got ground floor room (+-+). It’s the same room that I got for the last semester. I have new roommates or junior for this semester compared to last semester I’m the junior. The other roommates are still maintained the same. My roommates all come from different state. Sometimes we will share our experience and culture together.

Firstly, I will introduce my senior in my room. Her name is Farhana binti Kassim and I called her Kak Ana. She is from Beufort, Sabah and currently in semester 5. She’s taking Diploma in Investment Analysis (DIIA). She is 21 years old and she’s the eldest from 6 siblings in her family. Her hobbies are singing and sometimes she will playing guitar but she still in learning process. So, that why sometimes the melody comes is quite “horrible” =P. Her favorites colour is purple Majority her clothes and belongings is in purple colour. From my view I think Kak Ana is a funny.
Secondly, my other roommates are Hafiza binti Hazmy. I just called her Fiza. Fiza has a cute face. She is from Cheras, Selangor. Now she is Part 4 students and taking the same courses just like Kak Ana. Her age is same with me, 20 and she’s the only child in her family. So, she is childish a bit. Her hobby is online and talks to the phone. Sometimes she talks to her mother or her boyfriend. She is close with her family especially her mother. Another Fiza’s hobby is hanged out with her friends. Her favorites colour is red.

Lastly, the junior in my room is Suhana binti Suratman and I called her Nana. She’s coming from Muar, Johor. She’s currently in semester 2 and taking Diploma in Business Study in Transportation (DBST). Her age is same like me and Fiza. She is number 2 from 6 siblings. What I can say about her is she is good girl. She always smiles even though she has a problem. Her hobbies during her free time are surf the internet and read Islamic books. She loves to collect story book that has the moral value. Her favorites colour is green.

I hope all my roommates for this semester will make me happy. Sometimes chatting with them is fun and I love to see their behaviors. Each one of us has our own weird behavior but I can’t tell it! Secret =D. That’s all I can tell about my roommates. See again in my next entries. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment