Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First Day in UiTM

Hye! This week my task is to make an entry about “My first day in UiTM”. Well, I need to refresh my past memory. (^^)

The first day I step my feet in UiTM Segamat is on 26th December 2008. Before this I never come to Johor. So, my family has decided to make a move by 5.30 am from our home. Then we arrived at 8.30 am. I’m the earlier during that day. Huhu. Luckily that the registration already has opened. So, my family not need to waiting long.

After settle the registration process, I go to my room. It’s at I005A, Intan Collage. First time I saw my room, I was worried. This is because my room is just near the door and it is easily for people no enter my wing. Beside my wing also quite dark even during the day.

After tidy up all my belongings, my family needs to go back. It almost 12.30 o’clock during that time. It still early right?? Well, they need to go because they have something to do. =’(

After my families have leaved, I stay in my room while waiting for the next program. I have been informed that we will have program at 4 pm. That program is orientation! Oh God! I hate this. Cruel. =p. why?? Because we (part 1 student) need to rushing including lunch hour! Besides, we need to stay up until 2 am and wake up at 4.30 am. Woah!

Luckily that my orientation day is only come about in 4 days. After end of orientation days, I was trying to make friends with my wing mates. It’s really a new experience for me going through my first time moment without my family. Huhu. After being here for more than a year, I found that I can get along with the place and people here. That all. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment